Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and it’s really not the type of holiday that you can wait until the last minute to figure out what to do – at least not if you want to pull off something memorable. Don’t do the flowers and candy thing again this year. Sure, it’s a nice gesture, but honestly, after so many years, don’t you think you can do a little better than that? How about stepping up your game this year with these following 5 irresistible tips.
- Call now for a reservation to stay in one of our luxurious Myrtle Beach vacation rentals. Be sure to get a place that’s oceanfront so you’ll be able to enjoy astounding coastal views from your balcony.
- Plan your stay before you arrive, right down to what you’ll have for breakfast while on the balcony enjoying the view and watching the sunrise. You’ll quickly see that it’s not just sunsets that are incredibly romantic!
- There will be a full moon out this Valentine’s Day so plan to have a picnic dinner on the beach at sunset. Whether you spread a blanket and candles or set up table and chairs and eat on fine china, it’s the romance of the moment that will sweep you both away plus you’ll score a whole lot of points just for the idea alone!
- Don’t entirely forego the idea of flowers. A bouquet of flowers, given in a setting that doesn’t involve your residence, makes them exceptionally romantic!
- If you decide to go out for dinner make sure it’s somewhere that’s very special and serves the type of food that your partner enjoys. This is not the time to go to the same old favorite restaurant you would go to on date night. The Grand Strand area alone offers more than 1,800 restaurants to choose from, many of which have Valentine’s Day specials taking place for the holiday.
At Condo World we have a nice assortment of Myrtle Beach vacation rentals that would be appropriate for a romantic stay with your spouse or significant other. With extra amenities such as swimming pools, Jacuzzis and hot tubs, you’re sure to have a delightful Valentine’s Day when you stay with us!