Our last post covered the Top 50 Things To Do When It Rains On Your Vacation. This is the continuation of that blog with the final 25 things to keep you busy if the weather is inclement during your stay here. You could also enjoy the amenities we offer with our Myrtle Beach condos like movies and DVD’s, well-equipped kitchens, indoor swimming pools, Jacuzzis and hot tubs.
26. Take in live entertainment at The Carolina Opry.
27. Get a massage at the Hibiscus Spa at Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach.
28. Stop by Crab Catchers for Happy Hour.
29. Go out and try your voice at karaoke. It’s fun!
30. Take the family to Waccatee Zoo, 8500 Enterprise Road Myrtle Beach.
31. Check out Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 901 North Ocean Boulevard Myrtle Beach.
32. Get our your umbrella and walk along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade.
33. Take a day trip south to Charleston, South Carolina.
34. Visit the Awakening Spa at Oceana Resorts, Myrtle Beach.
35. While your umbrella is still with you stop by the NASCAR Speed Park in Myrtle Beach.
36. Enjoy one of the various events held at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
37. Play cards in your Myrtle Beach condos.
38. Go fishing off the pier in the rain.
39. Drive South to a town called Awendaw and take the Bulls Island Ferry over to Bulls Island, part of the Cap Romain National Wildlife Refuge.
40. Check out Crocodile Rocks – a dueling piano bar in Myrtle Beach – and wear your dancing shoes.
41. Stop by Eighty Eight’s a great piano bar at Rossi’s in the Galleria Shopping Center.
42. Drive to Little River, SC, and hop aboard the casino boats.
43. Whip out the umbrellas and head on down to Brookgreen Gardens.
44. Have a picnic lunch on the floor of your Myrtle Beach condos.
45. Visit the home of the world-famous band “Alabama!” The Bowery is at 110 9th Ave. North Myrtle Beach. Located right on the boardwalk.
46. Don’t miss The Fun Plaza at 902 N. Ocean Blvd. It offers the best arcade games.
47. Check out the Nightmare Haunted House, 1001 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach.
48. Get your pictures taken at Wild West Old Time Photos, 918 N. Ocean Blvd.
49. For local and professional musical talent stop by the House of Blues, 4060 US Hwy. 17 S at Barefoot Landing, North Myrtle Beach.
50. And since the rain will get you wet anyways why not take in one of our water parks – Family Kingdom Oceanfront Water Park, Myrtle Waves, and Wild Water – Water & Wheels.
Now there’s no excuse not to have fun on your vacation because you know what to do in Myrtle Beach, SC when it rains! If you prefer stay indoors and wait out the rain the comfort of our Myrtle Beach condos will make the wait much more enjoyable.