Thanksgiving traditions of today are far from traditional! Sure, you still have the home-cooked meals and relatives surrounding the dining room table, but many families are packing up and venturing out for Thanksgiving. A great destination for Turkey Day? – Myrtle Beach!! A Myrtle Beach vacation is a perfect fit for Thanksgiving, with fantastic restaurants and accommodations to fit any family’s Holiday needs. Here are a few of our favorite places to eat for Thanksgiving during your Myrtle Beach Vacation:
- Chestnut Hill: A family tradition since 1987, this gem on Restaurant Row is hosting a Lowcountry feast on Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy a delicious spread of southern-fried turkey, fresh, local seafood offerings, and homemade dressings and desserts! Book your reservations today 843-449-3984.
- 21 Main: Located in North Beach Plantation, 21 Main offers some of the finest dining in North Myrtle Beach year round. This Thanksgiving, 21 Main will be offering the Holiday classics with fresh roasted turkey, ham, and house made trimmings! Reservations are suggested 843-315-3000.
- The Parson’s Table: Originally an 1800s Church in Little River, The Parson’s Table is a living piece of Southern history! Their Thanksgiving menu includes a succulent line up of fresh turkey, ham, and prime rib. For reservations please call 843-249-3702.
- Spring House Family Restaurant: With multiple locations in the Myrtle Beach area, Spring House offers the classic family-style Thanksgiving offerings at an affordable price! Reservations are not required.
- Greg Norman’s Australian Grill: Located in Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, Greg Norman’s is putting their spin on the Holiday tradition with a special Thanksgiving menu. Don’t miss out on an elegant dining experience with waterway views! For reservations, call 843-361-0000.
From an affordable feast to the finest of dining, Myrtle Beach has something for everyone this Thanksgiving! Time to start planning your Holiday retreat, book your North Myrtle Beach condo or Myrtle Beach condo today and join us for the festivities!