Let’s face it, toddlers are pretty happy most of the time so long as they go where ever their parents are going. Keep them fed and keep them dry. Don’t keep them up too late and most definitely keep them safe. They’re happy as happy can be….most of the time.
What we’ve found through the years is that most toddlers are extremely happy staying in our Myrtle Beach condo rentals and there’s plenty of good reasons for this that don’t have a whole lot to do with mom and dad, food, diapers or sleep. Let’s examine these reasons more closely:
1. The biggest sandbox in the world is right outside the front door!
2. Mom and Dad say it’s ok to run around outside in your underwear.
3. There’s a swimming pool here, in some cases two of them.
4. Lots of rentals come with all the baby gear you need.
5. There are fireworks always going on somewhere at night.
6. Kids of all ages love the Waccatee Zoological Farm.
8. Kids get to fish from the pier with their parents.
9. Children’s Museum of South Carolina
10. The aquarium at Ripley’s is phenomenal.
11. The SkyWheel is fun no matter what age you are!
12. Alligator Adventure is a blast.
13. Riding rented bikes along the beachfront is the bomb.
14. Kite flying on the beach is a lot of fun.
15. And even the smallest of toddlers can try their hand at miniature golf!
When you’re making plans to visit Myrtle Beach and you’re looking for a place to stay, check out the Myrtle Beach condo rentals at Condo World where even the toddlers you’re bringing will have everything they need for a great time.