Easter Events at the Beach!
Dreaming of spending your Easter holiday on the beach? Stop dreaming and start planning with help from Condo-World! There are plenty of things to do in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Surfside, and beyond and we’ve compiled them all in one spot to help you plan the perfect vacation. With everything from the best brunch spots to Easter Egg Hunts near the beach, we’re making it easy to plan your entire day.
Easter Egg Hunts
Easter Egg Hunts can be found all over Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas. Admission is free to most of the following events:
- Barefoot Bunny Hop – Barefoot Landing will host a special event with a DJ, visits with the Easter Bunny and “Chick-or-Treating” from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m Saturday, April 1.
- Lulu’s in North Myrtle Beach will host an Easter Egg Dash with visits from the Easter Bunny and free photo opps. The egg hunt will begin at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 9.
- Huckabee Complex in the Town of Surfside Beach – Saturday, April 8 at 1 p.m. for another egg hunt.
- Thompson Farm at Brickyard Plantation – A Helicopter Egg Drop is planned for Saturday, March 25 and April 1 at 10 a.m. An Adult Egg Hunt will be held March 26 from 6-10 p.m.
- Southern Palmetto Farms – Saturday, April 1 from 1-5 p.m. Tickets must be pre-purchased for the egg hunt.
- Forestbrook Baptist Church – Saturday, April 1 at 11 a.m.
- McLean Park in North Myrtle Beach – Easter Egg Hunt starts at 10 a.m. sharp Saturday, April 8
- Billy Gardner Sports Complex in Conway – A Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt is planned for 7 p.m. Thursday, April 6.
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
Want to do something extra special for Easter? Why not have breakfast with the Easter Bunny himself? Your kids will love the extra time and you’ll love the food and photo ops! Plenty restaurants in Myrtle Beach and along the North Myrtle Beach area will be offering special Easter Bunny events throughout the month.
Locations this year include:
- Ripley’s Aquarium – Saturday, April 8, 2023
- Fun Warehouse – Saturday, April 1, 2023
Myrtle Beach is home to hundreds of restaurants and there are plenty of them offering specials for Easter brunch or dinner. Popular spots in the area for Easter brunch include 21 Main at North Beach, Gulf Stream Café, Greg Norman’s Australian Grille, The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro and many more. Be sure to call for reservations as spots fill up quickly! You can also check with your resort as many host their very own Easter brunches and dinners.
Easter Sunrise Services
Take a look at our list of local churches or partake in a sunrise service on the beach.
- First Presbyterian Church of Myrtle Beach: 7:00 a.m. April 9 at the Dunes Golf & Beach Club, Myrtle Beach
- Garden City Chapel: 6:45 a.m. on April 9 two miles south of the Garden City Pier
- Trinity United Methodist Church: 6:00 a.m. April 9 beachfront at 17th Avenue South in North Myrtle Beach
Easter Vacation Rentals
Condo-World has an amazing variety of condos, villas, beach homes, oceanfront resorts and luxury rentals in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. Easter is a popular time of year to visit so be sure to book your favorite resort today!