It’s sweet summertime along the Emerald Coast, and what better way to spend those hot summer nights than enjoying live music from talented entertainers. Visiting Panama City Beach isn’t limited to beach-only activities! After a day in the sun, cool off in the summer breeze and relax at a concert during the PCB Summer Concert Series. Or, grab your boogie shoes and get ready to dance the night away!
What’s turned into a beloved summertime tradition along the Emerald Coast, this series of free concerts in the park are located at Aaron Bessant Park, and guests are invited to bring lawn chairs, coolers, food, and even pets!
All are invited to enjoy this summer concert series in Panama City Beach happening every Thursday night from June through August!
The 2019 PCB Summer Concert Series Lineup
- June 6 – The New Respects (High Energy Rock & Soul)
- June 13 – Good Enough For Good Times (New Orleans Funk)
- June 20 – The Lee Boys (Sacred Steel)
- June 27 – Sound Arcade (80’s & 90’s)
- July 4 – My Fever/Safe To Say (Alternative Rock)
- July 11 – Loud Planet (Rock & Roll Extravaganza)
- July 18 – The Mustache Band (90’s Country)
- July 25 – Handmade Moments (Silky Alternative)
- August 1 – Zenith Sunn (Rhythm & Blues)
- August 8 – Ruby Velle and The Soulphonics (Retro Soul)
- August 15 – The Judge Talford Band (Bluegrass)
- August 22 – Ronnie Wolf & The Pack
Stay Close to the Entertainment
If you’re looking for great entertainment while visiting Panama City Beach this summer, look no further than the many options within walking distance, or just a short drive, from Aaron Bessant Park and the Pier Park entertainment megaplex.
Pier Park is home to vibrant shopping, dining, and entertainment, with just about everything imaginable including over 100 stores, the Grand IMAX movie theater, laser tag, live music, amusements rides, plenty of dining options, sweet treats, and retail shopping to meet every need. It’s a “must visit” destination for fun, food, fantastic shopping, and entertainment for the adults and kids alike… and just a short drive to the beach!
Panama City Beach Condos
If you’re looking for Panama City Beach condos just a few steps or a short drive from the PCB Summer Concert Series at Aaron Bessant Park or all the fun that Pier Park has to offer, check out Calypso Resort or Aqua Resort.