Great news for those looking for non-stop flights to Myrtle Beach!
Starting this summer, Allegiant will be flying to markets not currently offering nonstop service to Myrtle Beach. The breakdowns for flights are as follows:
• Akron-Canton, Ohio (CAK) | Service starts June 3 and runs through Aug. 15
• Orlando, Fla. (SFB) | Service starts June 4 and runs through Aug. 16
• Indianapolis, Ind. (IND) | Service starts June 4 and runs through Aug. 16
• Pittsburgh, Pa. (PIT) | Service starts June 5 and runs through Aug. 17
• Clarksburg, W.Va. (CKB) | Service starts June 5 and runs through Aug. 17
The growth for Allegiant in Myrtle Beach has been steady over the last several years and with these new additions, the carrier will now be serving 13 cities from Myrtle Beach.
In addition to these new markets for Myrtle Beach, Allegiant announced it would start some of its seasonal flights earlier than normal. This includes starting flights to Columbus, Ohio on April 9 and to Cincinnati on April 10.
This is great news for visitors in all of these markets looking to get away for a week or even just a weekend!
Economical in price, tickets for Allegiant’s new markets are now on sale and are a cost-efficient way to get to Myrtle Beach for your next vacation.
And while you’re booking your flight, check out the deals we’ve got going right now for spring and summer!
So, what are you waiting for? We’ll see you soon!