Start your engines and pop the hood for Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach
, SC 2019! Hundreds of thousands of car enthusiasts gather each year on the fabulous Grand Strand to celebrate one of America’s most iconic muscle cars, the Ford Mustang! See Mustangs from nearly every year they were made cruise up and down the Grand Strand during the exciting week of events.
This year’s Mustang Week Myrtle Beach will be held September 2-8, 2019
Event Schedule for Mustang Week 2019
Below you’ll find the day-by-day Mustang Week schedule along with details.
DAY 1: Tuesday (September 3, 2019)
- Meet ‘n Greet
- Meet ‘n Greet – Broadway at the Beach | 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- BFGoodrich Driving School — Myrtle Beach Speedway | 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
DAY 2: Wednesday (September 4, 2019)
- Track Day at Myrtle Beach Speedway
- BFGoodrich | Stifflers | Gateway Classic Mustang
- Dyno Challenge | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Fun Runs and Autocross | 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Burn-out Contest | 6:00 p.m.
DAY 3: Thursday (September 5, 2019)
- UPR Test-n-Tune at Darlington Dragway
- Test-n-Tune – Darlington Dragway in Hartsville, SC | 11:00 a.m.
DAY 4: Friday (September 6, 2019)
- Mustang Week Car Show
- 16th Annual Mustang Week Car Show sponsored by CJ Pony Parts – Myrtle Beach Convention Center | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Awards will be held Saturday at 3:00 p.m.
DAY 5: Saturday (September 7, 2019)
- Mustang Week Cruise-In Presented by Saleen
- The East Coast’s Largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-In – Myrtle Beach Convention Center | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Car Show Awards and Raffle Drawing – Myrtle Beach Convention Center | 3:00 p.m.
If you are thinking about planning a September vacation to the area, add Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, SC to your 2019 itinerary! For the best places to stay during Myrtle Beach Mustang Week, Condo-World has the finest luxury accommodations for you and your family. Perfect oceanfront resorts for this event include:
The Caribbean Resort and Villas is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach and features fantastic amenities and rooms for any size group. The resort is home to a variety of multi-bedroom condos, single room suites and oceanfront villas. Their brand-new oceanfront pool bar is a huge hit with visitors as well as the amazing dining options throughout the resort. Other amenities include over a dozen pools, an oceanfront water park, lazy rivers, indoor swimming and even a spa located right inside Caribbean Resort.
Dunes Village Resort
Dunes Village Resort is one of the top family-friendly resorts in Myrtle Beach and has been a visitors’ favorite for years. They offer rooms and suites as well as one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom oceanfront condos with amazing views and plenty of space for your family. The indoor water park at Dunes Village is fun for all ages and features bubbling hot tubs, two full-size waterslides, a kiddie submarine and easy access to the outdoor pools. Other perks include a poolside bar, fitness center and on-site dining.
Breakers Resort’s premier oceanfront location in central Myrtle Beach offers its guests easy access to some of the top area attractions. They offer rooms, suites and condos with up to four bedrooms featuring full kitchens and oceanfront balconies. The Cove, a new indoor waterpark at Breakers, has five slides including the Twisted Typhoon. Breakers is also home to indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, live summer entertainment, a Starbucks and fun games all year round.
Myrtle Beach Mustang Week 2019
Myrtle Beach Convention Center,
2101 N Oak St,Myrtle Beach,SC-29577
September 2, 2019
September 8, 2019
Get updated event information for Mustang Week 2019 in Myrtle Beach. See the best hotels, specials and local event details. Dates: Sept 2 - Sept 8, 2019.