With Father’s Day arriving tomorrow take the time to show your Dad how special he is by spending time with him. One on one time is more valuable than anything you could possibly buy. Time is precious and we only get one Dad so spoil him rotten! If you’re wondering how to do that we have some suggestions of events to enjoy with your Dad.
1. Take him out to a ball game. The Myrtle Beach Pelicans Minor League Baseball team will be playing home games in Myrtle Beach this summer with fireworks following, weather permitting. For June there’s a home games on June 16 and June 28-30. Games start at 7:05 p.m. and are held at BB&T Coastal Field in the heart of Myrtle Beach.
2. Rock on with Elvis. As part of Myrtle Beach’s “Hot Summer Nights” there’s a free Elvis concert from 8:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. on Sunday nights in Plyler Park.
3. Enjoy SummerFest at Barefoot Landing taking place through Saturday, August 31. Fireworks will be held every Monday at 10:15 p.m. over the lake. Boardwalk entertainers will be performing nightly.
4. A day at the beach. Pack a picnic lunch, gather up the kids, and spend some time at the beach having a relaxing time with family.
5. Take in a free concert. The Boathouse Summer Concert Series takes place every Sunday at noon. Head on over to The Boathouse on the Intracoastal Waterway for this very popular concert series in Myrtle Beach that promises some of the area’s hottest bands.
Everyone at Condo-World would like to wish all the Dad’s out there a very Happy Father’s Day. If you have family coming to town for the weekend and they need accommodations, we’re sure to have a North Myrtle Beach condo rental that’s fit for a king. If you’re a Dad go ahead and spoil yourself for a day in a North Myrtle Beach condo rental that comes with an in-ground swimming pool and a hot tub. You deserve it!