As SOS Fall Migration wraps up in North Myrtle Beach this weekend, Main Street remains as vibrant as ever with the 13th Annual Irish-Italian Festival! This one-day cultural event will take place this Saturday, September 24th, and is expected to draw a crowd of over 15,000 visitors to the center of North Myrtle Beach. Guests will enjoy live-themed music from two separate stages, as well as entertainment from local dance teams and street performers.
However, the most popular item of interest during the Irish-Italian Festival is of course the FOOD! Local chefs and restaurants display their best Irish and Italian dishes and compete for the titles of Best Entree, Best Decorated Dish, and Best Dessert. A friendly spaghetti eating competition will also be offered, as well as a children’s area with magic, balloon art, and inflatables. Here are key items you need to know for the event:
- 13th Annual Irish-Italian Festival
- Date: Saturday, September 24th
- Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Tickets: Admission and Parking are free!
- Schedule of Events: Click here!
- Accommodations: Condo-World’s luxury oceanfront condos near Main Street would provide walking distance to this Myrtle Beach event! Click to view the following resorts: AshWorth, Ocean Bay Club, Tidemaster, Windemere, Mar Vista Grande. We hope to see you this weekend at the Irish-Italian Festival in North Myrtle Beach!