Welcome back to the beach for 2024! March marks the time of year we celebrate our northern neighbors by hosting a week of fun in the sun at Can-Am Days here in Myrtle Beach March 9-17, 2024. It’s the 63rd year we’ve been welcoming Canadian snowbirds to experience the best in warm Southern hospitality and Can-Am week in Myrtle Beach is the perfect way to show the love.
Not only do more than 100,000 Canadians flock here for the events, but also for all of the special discounts on resort reservations, attractions, golf courses, live entertainment, and restaurants in the area. Top attractions offering special discounts include Barefoot Queen Riverboat, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Gringo Ninja Private Chef services, The Carolina Opry, Ripley’s Aquarium, GTS Theatre, The Market Common, Drunken Jack’s, Red Dragon Cove, Village Surf Shoppe, Inlet Prohibition Company, Voodoo Brewing Company, Edventure Children’s Museum, The Escape Game Myrtle Beach, Carolina Seafood and Steak, and many more to come. A valid Canadian ID is required for discounts.
Can-Am Days Events Schedule
- Monday, March 11: The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce Visitors Center on Oak Street will host a Can-Am Days Welcome Reception from 1-3 p.m.
- March 11-12: Legends Golf Resort is hosting the Ontario Junior Players Invitational Golf Tournament on their Moorland Course in Myrtle Beach.
- Tuesday, March 12: Gather around Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach for a Party on the Plaza! There will be giveaways, yummy treats, photo ops, and discounts for Canadian guests at the aquarium. The event will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- March 14-16: The Run to the Sun Car Show is an exciting annual event held in Myrtle Beach with more than 3,500 cars on display for the public. Tickets are available on their website as well as at the gates.
- Saturday, March 9: Head south to Surfside Beach for a BBQ Festival held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Surfside Drive. Admission is free and guests will enjoy food, vendors, kids’ activities, and plenty of BBQ to try.
- Thursday, March 14: The Nights at Nance Concert Series will take place in downtown Myrtle Beach featuring the music of Thomas Road. The event will be held from 6-8 p.m. with food trucks and local brews.
Where to Stay in Myrtle Beach
Make sure you have the best view for your Can-Am Days in Myrtle Beach! Browse Condo-World’s amazing selection of Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach resorts. Book your stay today and enjoy the Can-Am Days!