It’s Back! Can you hear it? The annual Music on Main Concert Series will be held each Thursday night at the Horseshoe on Ocean Boulevard in North Myrtle Beach. The fun concerts are some of the most popular summer events in North Myrtle Beach. Tune in every Thursday night beginning Thursday, June 1, and finishing up on September 28, 2023.
The Music on Main Concert Series begins at 7 p.m. with free admission for all and is sponsored by Coastal Carolina National Bank. Main Street in North Myrtle Beach will be closed from McMillan Real Estate down to Ocean Boulevard beginning at 5 p.m. each night. Bring a beach chair or blanket and hum along to some of the best music in town featuring everything from Country Music to Motown.
2022 Music on Main Schedule
- Thursday, June 1, 2023 – The Entertainers
- Thursday, June 8, 2023 – Chairman of the Board
- Thursday, June 15, 2023 – Southside Saints
- Thursday, June 23, 2022 – Bullfrog
- Thursday, June 29, 2023 – Rivermist
- Thursday, July 6, 2023 – Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot
- Thursday, July 13, 2023 – The Main Event Band
- Thursday, July 20, 2023 – Too Much Sylvia
- Thursday, July 27, 2023 – Embers featuring Craig Woolard
- Thursday, August 3, 2023 – Band of Oz
- Thursday, August 10, 2023 – The Tonez
- Thursday, August 17, 2023 – Jebb Mac
- Thursday, August 24, 2023 – Tru Sol
- Thursday, August 31, 2023 – Cat5
- Thursday, September 7, 2023 – Jim Quick & Coastline
- Thursday, September 14, 2023 – Black Glass
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 – The Tams
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 – Thomas Road Band
Places to Stay Near the Music on Main Concerts
If you’re looking for a place to rest your dancing shoes while you’re in town, try The AshWorth, located within walking distance from Main Street. Here, the entire family will be able to kick back and relax in a two-, three- or four-bedroom oceanfront condo equipped with all the comforts of home. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, full kitchens, flat-screen televisions, and washer and dryers in each unit. The endless amenities offer up hours of entertainment and include oceanfront pools, a lazy river, kiddie pool, jacuzzi, grill, picnic area, and much more.
Ocean Bay Club
Walk back to your spacious condo at Ocean Bay Club after a fun night at Music on Main this summer. Their units feature one to three bedrooms with amazing ocean views, full kitchens, and free wireless internet in a convenient North Myrtle Beach location. The resort offers a fitness room, outdoor kids’ pool, lazy river, an oceanfront pool, and many other great amenities for each guest. Be sure to take advantage of easy access to all the restaurants, nightclubs, and fun all along Main Street and Ocean Drive during your stay at Ocean Bay Club.