Lots of people prefer to take a spring time vacation before the summer crowds and heat settle in. While there are amusement and water parks that are only open in the summer time there are plenty of things for you to do in the spring time as well. Here are 10 great ideas that we have to suggest.
1. For one, you can get many pretty sweet deals on our Condo World vacation rentals right now that won’t be around when summer gets here!
2. Visit Brookgreen Gardens and enjoy all the spring flowers coming up.
3. Attend Canadian-American Days that takes place for a week every March.
4. Take part in the Race for the Inlet each spring. This year it’s held on March 29.
5. Inaugural Beer, BlueGrass and BBQ at The Market Common on Saturday, April 19.
6. The 3rd annual Dirty Myrtle Mud Run at Waterbridge is a wild run through the toughest obstacles and dirtiest course around. Held on May 24, 2014.
7. The International Quidditch World Cup will be held April 5-6, 2014 at the North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex. More than 300 teams from around the world play this intense sport and 80 teams will compete in April in North Myrtle Beach.
8. The Lost at Sea Memorial is an annual ceremony that pays special tributes to those who have been lost at sea. The memorial will take place on April 13 near the monument in Morse Park Landing in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.
9. Croissants Bistro and Bakery will host the 2nd Annual Spring Wine Tasting from 2-4 p.m. Saturday, April 26 to benefit the Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach at HGTC. Local vendors will provide delicious wines to sample. The restaurant will also feature food, music and several gifts in a silent auction.
10. The Rivertown Music and Craft Beer Festival will be held from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, May 3 in downtown Conway. Conway Alive presents this Rivertown Music and Craft Beer Festival. The street festival is home to a classic car show and now a craft beer tasting area. Live music and arts and crafts vendors.