With record demand for travel and a national labor shortage, it’s taking longer to clean condos between stays, which means there might be a delay to your check-in time if you are arriving on a busy summer Saturday. Check-in begins at 4pm, and rest assured we will text you as soon as your unit is ready – in the meantime, we’ve put together some fun ideas to keep you busy!
Go to the Beach!
Park in the Condo-World overflow lot and use the public beach access at Crescent Beach. Relax with a cocktail at Molly Darcy’s or grab some lunch to pass the time outside on the large patio with phenomenal beach views. There are great beach stores nearby if you need a few supplies to hit the sand as well. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
There’s always something fun going on at Barefoot Landing. Explore the shops, brand new brewery, restaurants and fun attractions like Alligator Adventures. There’s even a fun ropes course at Lucy Buffet’s Lulu’s on the waterfront. You’ll never be bored at Barefoot Landing!
Explore Main Street and Ocean Drive
There are tons of great restaurants along Main Street in North Myrtle Beach as well as Ocean Drive. Check out the rides along the beach and amusement park or sip on a beer at Flynn’s Irish Tavern. There are plenty of great shops to pick up some beach supplies or souvenirs while you’re waiting too.
Play a Round of Mini Golf
You could literally play a new mini golf course every single day of your trip! Some of our favorites near the Condo-World office include Lost Treasure Golf, Mutiny Bay and Molten Mountain but if you find yourself cruising up and down Highway 17 there are TONS more!
Reminder About Condo-World’s Check-In
Check-in begins at 4PM at Condo-World’s main office located at 311 17th Avenue South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 .
• You will receive a text with when your unit is ready. Come to our office with your reservation number and photo ID ready.
• Please do not come to our office until you have received a text message. If you have not received a text message by 5:00 pm on your date of arrival, you may come to our office to check-in. Check-ins after 6pm will follow late arrival instructions.
Late Arrival Instructions
• If you will be arriving outside our normal business hours, your envelope will be waiting for you in our after-hours lock box, located beneath the covered parking of our building.
• To open the box, enter the numbers 0,1,3,5. Use the silver lever to open the door.
• Inside you will find an envelope with your name on it with directions to your unit, keys, etc. Please close the door after retrieving your envelope.
NOTE: For bookings made less than 5 days prior to arrival, the Reservation Holder must check in during regular business hours at Condo-World’s office.